For Sale: DFT Trike body for 1800 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-26-2015, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

For Sale: DFT Trike body for 1800

Got a trike body for sale. It was rear-ended by another bike. A good fiberglass man could easily fix this one, but the insurance just paid for a new body. Be good for some kind of custom build project. Located in Jacksonville, AL. Too big to ship. Make me a good offer. Will e-mail pics.

2000 Blue/Blurple Goldwing SE I am a pirate, this is my ship
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 12:53 AM

Sir, I have a friend whom just completed a Nice VW Trike, he is interested in the damaged body to see if he could modify it for his Trike,,, most likely where it was hit would all have to be removed anyway for a VW because of the ventilation, and exhaust , You may call me if it is still available, we live in NW Missouri, but he says Have Trailer / Will Travel, besides his Wife is from your area originally.. Steve: (816) 248-9507 Thank You and Ride Safely !!!

Anything that I post ANYWHERE on these Forums is NOT meant to discriminate against ANY Nationality, Race, Creed, Color, or Religion, in MY world EVERYONE has a right to their own religion, and opinion, and I Love them ALL.
The ONLY People I DON\'T Like are TERRORISTS !
You Praise YOUR GOD, and I will Praise MINE, and That Does NOT make us Enemies !

PLEASE, Support our Troops

1984 GL1200 Aspencade
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 01:13 AM

Rick Drozd I am the person Steve is referring to that is interested in your trike body. You can email me at [email protected]
My phone number is 816-232-2320 - I have a 4 x 10 utility trailer so I have means to haul it

Anything that I post ANYWHERE on these Forums is NOT meant to discriminate against ANY Nationality, Race, Creed, Color, or Religion, in MY world EVERYONE has a right to their own religion, and opinion, and I Love them ALL.
The ONLY People I DON\'T Like are TERRORISTS !
You Praise YOUR GOD, and I will Praise MINE, and That Does NOT make us Enemies !

PLEASE, Support our Troops

1984 GL1200 Aspencade
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > For Sale/Wanted Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page