83155-MW5-XXX Unobtainium 2.1 Stereo Blank-off panel for GL1500's - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By BLUTHUNDR31

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

Year: 1991
Make: Honda
Model: GL1500 Interstate (Cinnamon/beige)
83155-MW5-XXX Unobtainium 2.1 Stereo Blank-off panel for GL1500's

THE UNOBTAINIUM 2.1 STEREO BLANK-OFF PANEL IS AVAILABLE!!

This panel provides a solid platform to mount a 21st Centruy Stereo onto the Center-shelter face up for easy viewing. There is 3" clearance between the panel and the top of the air filter housing in the front (closest to the dash/ignition key), and 3.5" clearance from the panel to the top of the air filter housing at the point where the panel/center-shelter slopes downward to meet the gas cap door.
THIS PANEL WILL MOUNT TO THE SAME MOUNTING POINTS AS THE OEM GL1500 CASSETTE/STEREO. The panel has been "beefed" up with additional support for the newer radio/stereo units. The panels come in BLACK only, and have additional "high-temp" resin and High-grade Industrial material for outstanding durability and appearance.

Many, many stereo manufacturers such as Jensen, Blaupunkt, Dual, Pyle, Boss and others make AM/FM stereo's with Bluetooth capability, USB ports, Aux-In jacks, and SD card slots that will mount easily on this panel. Many provide a "cut-out template" to make it simple.

The cost of the panel is $132.00 plus $14.35 S/H, US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium box to anywhere in the lower 48 states. International shipping fees are higher and will be determined by destination using USPS rates.

Interested members should PM me.

Payment can be made to Paypal.Me/Bluthundr31

The stereo/phone setup is with a $20 Dual stereo 120W (30W X 4)with Bluetooth, USB, Aux-in and remote. It works great and might give you a good idea on how to upgrade your stereo setup.

RadioComplete_1.jpg

Click on the pictures/titles to enlarge
Top.jpg
Bottom.jpg
Left.jpg
Label_best.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RadioComplete_1.jpg (63.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Label_best.jpg (99.0 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by BLUTHUNDR31; 04-18-2019 at 11:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Year: 1991
Make: Honda
Model: GL1500 Interstate (Cinnamon/beige)
I'll be dealing with a family issue and will be unable to send out any panels until after July 1, 2019.

My brother, (Tony Garcia) who flew down to california last year just to be my "wingman" after I put my beast back together, was diagnosed with bladder cancer and is going "under-the-knife" on Monday (6/17) at Mayo Clinic in AZ. He's the best brother anyone could have, , , and all "prayers" or "good thoughts" would be appreciated.

Respectfully,
Blu

UPDATE: My brother pulled through the surgery fine and is in recovery for a few more days. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts.
moparnut38 likes this.

Last edited by BLUTHUNDR31; 06-19-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > For Sale/Wanted Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page