Wanted: Front Fender for 95 SE - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Location: I'm highly nomadic and live from the saddle of my bike. I also haul a camper/trailer.
Year: 1995
Make: Honda
Model: GL1500SE 20th Anniversary Edition
Garage
Wanted: Front Fender for 95 SE

So, guy stops suddenly in the midst of a turn for no reason I could see. My choices? Hit him bike up and ruin my fork, or lay the bike down and maybe get away with some scrapes. Chose to lay it down in a slow-speed crash. Right choice, but messed up the front part of my fender. (Guy in the gray Mercedes sedan took off.) I would've been able to stop but for the oil on the road and my loaded camper pushing me from behind.

I'm able to find all kinds of rear section for the front fender, but not the front half of the front fender. I live from the saddle of my beautiful bike, twisting balloons for kids for a living. Lots of joy and satisfaction living this way, but not much money. Without thinking you'll get rich, does anyone have, or know where I might get, a front section of a front fender? My bike has that gorgeous red paint jobs, but I know I'm asking for a miracle.

Any help will be appreciated!

Kai W.Anders (constantly)

"Life is ALWAYS exactly as serious as we choose to believe it is." (Hint: it's not serious.)

Too many bikes to list them all:
1985 Goldwing Aspencade
1981 Yamaha 850 Special
2008 Piaggio 150cc scooter
1985 Yamaha Venture tour (Prettiest bike to date)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > For Sale/Wanted Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page