Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oologah, Indian Territory, USA...
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Children writing about the sea say the darndest things
1. This is a picture of an octopus.It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6)
2. Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)
3. If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island . If you don't have seaall round you, you are incontinent. ( Wayne age 7)
4. Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson.She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)
5. A dolphin breaths through an ******* on the top of its head. (Billy age 8)
6. My uncle goes out in his boat with pot s, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6)
7. When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean.Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors wouldwhistle to make thewind come. My brother saidthey have been better off eatingbeans. (William age 7)
8 I likemermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails.And how on earth do mermaids get pregnant? Like, really? (Helen age 6)
9. I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming andbeing sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my bigsister has just gotpregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amyage 6)
10. Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can giveyou a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think theyhave to plug themselves into chargers. ( Chris topherage 7)
11. When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (Kevin age 6)
12. Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't go down alone,so they have to go down on each other. (Becky age 8)
Save the earth.It's the only planet with chocolate.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.