Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Baker Built Air Wings customer service

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 11:54 PM
funhouse69

Post imported post

I bought a pair of their Hand Wings for my GL1800 and couldn't seem to get them locked down tight enough either. No matter what they kept moving on me by them self. I e-mailed them asking what to do and the next day I got a call from them basically telling me to crank them down which I was reluctance to do since I went from the factory mirrors to the Muth Signal ones which didn't seem to have as strong a base to them but so far **knock on Wood** has seemed to be holding.

I could certainly recommend doing business with them, I an now considering the Air Wings with Lowers as my next purchase and when I do it will be from them directly for sure.

Been riding cruisers for 25 years and now I got my fist Wing - WOW what a difference. I read the average Wing owner spends $3k on accessories within the first year and another $1k within 3 years. I thought that was nuts, now I think its LOW
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome