Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Long, lonely stretches of highway. Let's see them.

View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 12:19 AM
winginitrick

Send a message via Yahoo to winginitrick
Post imported post

wow, you guys really have the views! and taken the trips. i was in awe as i looked through all those beautiful pics! we have taken trips but they have all been either north to lake erie, south to florida, or east to north and south carolina. we have never been west. wow, really beautiful places. and i dont know how you maintain your "COOL" when youre looking for a place to stay, and everything is full, MAN, i would have freaked! just my nature i guess. and most of the trips that we go on, it always seems like we have a schedual, an itinerary if you will, and we have to be right here at this time, ya know? wow, i guess maybe my wife was right when she said quit worrying, just ride! and i said, no we have to have a non deveated schedual, motels, certain gas stops, eat times, pee times, lol. i thought we had to have a motel reservation for every nights stop. but heck, you guys just roll the dice and GO! i wonder, how many of you just said the heck with finding a motel or camp site, and just kept going, till the sun came up? man that would just freak me out! so i guess to wrap this up, thats why i dont have any pics of our trips cause we dont ever have time to stop! ill tell ya what though, as of this summer comming, that is going to change! thanks guys for showing me the light. keep on winginit rick

ALWAYS LET YOUR BACK DOOR MAN KNOW WHEN YOUR FRONT DOOR MAN IS COMMING HOME. RICKS WISDOM: GRAB LIFE BY THE THROTTLE AND DONT LOOK BACK.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome