Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Feedback for Hondas Goldwing Team (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/9-feedback-hondas-goldwing-team/)
-   -   Bring the Goldwing Back to the States (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/9-feedback-hondas-goldwing-team/365744-bring-goldwing-back-states.html)

Freddie Johnston 04-04-2011 06:57 AM

imported post

I would like to know how the problems in Japan will effect the production of the New Goldwing and how much more it will cost the comsumer? Also will Honda will ever recover from this problems in Japan.I feel Honda should have had a back up plan but again no one did all parts and automobile manufacture are feeling the problems of this disaster. I feel Honda needs to bring back the Goldwing to the US the reason we were their test bed for the bike and actually it was built for the US market. Let he American Goldwing riders help in the design of the next generation Goldwing because Honda right now hasn't got it right at all there isn't much light on the trunk and the saddle bags.If you are going down the road and hit the brakes you want someone to see you don't you ? Those little lights don't cut it and those pointed bags suck too any how send the Goldwing back here and let us design it and maybe a baby Wing like a 1200cc smaller wing with new technology who knows, Have a Blessed Day

FM 04-04-2011 10:12 AM

imported post

Think about this . . .

Honda took the GoldWing plant back to Japan.

The GoldWings' manufacturing plant weight
was the "Last straw on the Camels back".

Thatweightshifted the island just enough,
it triggered the earthquake. :whip:

NOW YOU KNOW!

bobalou 04-04-2011 11:08 AM

imported post

I am with you on that one bro! It wasn't the best move for them. The cost of rebuilding japan will most likely keep them from coming. And the sales of the new wing to China will do well. America is predicted to go into the tank and non of us will have the money to do anything. And we let the dumb a**'s keep spending. Their move was made cause america is out of control, we were a good market at one time. The worst is ahead. 50% or higher unemployed.

countryboy843 04-04-2011 06:57 PM

imported post

i dont understand the move myself and further more i saw the pics of the 2012 wing and the sure messed that one up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it just me or does it look like the riped off bmw on the front end ?????but the point was made that it really falls back on our government and how their screwing all of us and we just have to sit here and be unhappy about it :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Freddie Johnston 04-04-2011 08:22 PM

imported post

The problem there isn't anyone in the Government that has any balls and say no to all this spending and do away to NAFTA we might as well start learning how to speak Chinese they own us and ride mopeds and bikes.:bow:

countryboy843 04-04-2011 08:25 PM

imported post

we keep it up and china will take over the US and wont even fire a shot to do it ,, they will just open the i.o.u. book

Freddie Johnston 04-04-2011 08:56 PM

imported post

Why don't we just default on the loan alot of the countries we helped rebuild after world war 2 have we haven't been paid back for rebuilding those countries let's open the IOU on them. I was watching 700 club Pat Robinson said that if the money we owe and started when Jesus walked the earth we still will be paying the loan off that is scary.

FM 04-04-2011 09:09 PM

imported post

Freddie Johnston wrote:
Quote:

The problem there isn't anyone in the Government that has any balls and say no to all this spending and do away to NAFTA we might as well start learning how to speak Chinese they own us and ride mopeds and bikes.
OH but they sure got the kahoonahs to say YES!
. . . and THAT is the problem, there allyes-men.

Is it time to pull out the Treason papers?
That sure sounds like a movie title like "The Valachi Papers".

Freddie Johnston 04-04-2011 09:19 PM

imported post

Don't it though hang i'm high boot hill would be full if this was a western.Tar and feather them varmits and send them out on a rail lol

ebanjo 04-04-2011 10:53 PM

imported post

Why do we need Japan to build the next American Goldwing?