Fords "Sync" belongs on a motorcycle (maybe the new GL?) - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 09:19 AM Thread Starter

Model: GL1800
Post imported post

I got a new ford with the "sync" system. seamlessly integrates with my cellphone with voice control of functions.

when I plug in my Ipod a little Ford logo shows on the Ipod screen and all functions are controllable with the cars steering wheel buttons. (probably also by voice but I haven't gotten that far yet.)

nice system and voice control would be a huge benefit on a bike.

Honda; why haven't you done this already? you don't even have to invent it.

This, by the way, would be substantially superior to what BM W put on their new 1600.

2003 GL1800, 05 FJR1300, 1998 TL1000R, 2003 1978 KZ750
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 05:40 PM

Model: 1989 GL1500
Post imported post

The sync system works good but I've had lots of trouble with the voice command in my truck! I tell it to call Kenny and it will try to call Jay and other things like that!
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > Feedback for Hondas Goldwing Team

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page