Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey young man...

Dave here... I finally signed up here.

I posted an album/thread to sell my trike... but I did that before I saw the for sale forum... is there some way to transfer that thread to the for sale forum or do I need to just repost everything in the for sale forum?

Hope you are doing well....

my name on here is "dcbanner" ;-)

But you know me better by Black Trike Dave of Oologah. LOLOL

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I'm hoping you can help me. This is rayworx. Or should I say that I used to be rayworx. Since this BS with the password change up I can't get into the forum. When I try to send a 'I forgot my password' request it gets ignored.... or worse deleted and I don't hear anything back from anyone in the moderator world.

So.... I re-did my account and am now listed as 'extech'. So... now I can hopefully reach you. But I'd rather be rayworx again.

Can you help??

TIA

Ray Wooldridge
    raycw@comcast.net

· Premium Member
    1977 GL1000
    4,363 Posts
    Can you please delete my post in Tec. forum '1983 GL1100A Aspencade Manual "

Thank you.

· big PIA
    2002 gl1800
    1,517 Posts
    how do I find my posts? getting tired of scrolling and looking for my post to add to it. I know there is a better way but not finding it at moment

· Administrator
    Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
    64,311 Posts
    tired to the bone, just can't seem to get rested up...
    going to a Gun Show in the morning with a friend to help him set up for a display of his wooden bowls.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…