honda goldwing 1800 /2004 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-01-2015, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Post honda goldwing 1800 /2004

Hi Guys ,

Could some one can help me with my honda gold .
I got problem with start the engine , Starter is running but engine do not start . on the monitor FI is not lighting.
Few days elier I got problem with front direction indicators , during travel loosed both of front indicators . After arrived home I just dismantled front of motobike ,and I found some electric connectors on the left side rusted . Cleaned up and indicators started work again but I loosed engine .

Thank You in advance for any help.

Darius from Poland
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-07-2015, 01:22 AM

Model: 1995 GL1500 SE
Hi Darius, I have a 1500 so cannot tell exactly what your problem may be but if you found rusty or corroded connectors on the front direction indicators there may be more. You might want to take a few more apart and check them also. It might be that you have a bad connection for your engine control wiring. I am just throwing out an idea for you. Good luck to you. You might have pulled a connector apart when working in the front of the bike. Check there.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > Goldwing Technical Forum > Trikes, Trailers and Sidecars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page