Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Honda Guru
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come and I have to sell my bike and trailer. Several reasons cause this decision. Health and physical are the primary though.
I’m the 2nd owner, I bought it in 2004 with 7600 miles on the speedo. It now has less than 65,000. The BAS RECALL was done immediately by me after I bought it. The #1 and #2 service bulletins were done at the factory and at the dealership I worked at. All services were done by myself. Being a certified GOLDWING and Honda tech has its advantages. The tires on the trailer are brand new and the wheel bearings were replaced 2000 miles ago. Rear tire in the Wing is brand new, the front tire has 300 miles on it. Oil and filter changes were done at 3000 mile intervals. Only Honda filters have ever been used. Most everyone knows the vacuum tube failure under the carbs; we’ll it was already replaced last year. I had it listed on Craigslist recently for $5500. I’m open to offers but I cannot ship and don’t really want to split the bike and trailer but might if persuaded. PM me or call at 2-ZERO-9-TWO-2-3-ONE-SEVEN-2-4

Attachments

·
Honda Guru
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’ve still got my Wing and really need to sell it so here goes:
$3000 for the bike only or Best Offer. Don’t be afraid to make an offer.... I don’t bite LOL. Plus the trailer separately for $750. By them together for $3200. Tires are both new on the trailer and the wheel bearings were replaced.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
I sent you a text this morning and just sent you a PM but no answer yet. Do you still have the bike?

·
Honda Guru
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I still have the bike but my phone number that I listed is a land line. And yes we’re old fashioned. If you want to text use 2 zero 9- 21seven 77nine 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts