Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

02 1800 with 24k miles. I lost my job and looking to sell or to trade down to a 1500.
Will sell outright for$12k or trade with some cash depending on model as to how much cash

Attachments

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Depends on just how "decked out your bike is" if it has all "the bells and whistles" i've been looking for $6500

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

I might be interested. Would like to see pictures, discription and options and add ons to bike. I have a 96 1500 (previous owner) spent several thousand dollars in chrome. Bike in nice shape with 37,000 miles. picture enclosed. Let me know.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

it is an 02 1800 with 24k miles. illusion blus. chrome side covers mirror accentg luggage rack and hwy pegs. also has color matck trunk spoiler.
trans rebuilt less than1k miles ago. bent shifter fork . i have all old parts and documentation. PLEASE DONT THINK THIS WAS FROM ABUSE. about 50 others with the same problem random years and miles. see GL1800riders.com tech board "another blown 1800 tranny" 11 pages of problems on this forum . this was a 3k hit from my pocket:X
They also changed air filter,cleaned throttle body and aadjusted valves at this time

Attachments

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

you might want to edit that email a bit to disguise it... good luck on the change. I'd be your guy if I had money or a 1500:D

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Added pics to 2 of the posts ( 2 different pics )

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

This is not a joke or scam. I have seen some of these that were scams, but i am for real!!! This is harder to get done than i thought.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

I am in the hunt for an 1800 and need to move my 98 1500 32,000 miles as well. I am interested in making a deal with you. Please call 254-640-8907 ASAP so we can talk things out. My bike is all chromed out as well and I want to get this done. This hunt is taking way to much of my time. Tim

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
you might want to edit that email a bit to disguise it... good luck on the change. I'd be your guy if I had money or a 1500:D
But it's not green Dick! :D

If I was going for an 1800, that would be the color. I love the illusion blue.

John

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Sent you a pm SAM

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I have had a finance change for any that were interested and the money wasn't right. I can take a newer 1500 and less cash for my 1800 now. PM me or email me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.