Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck with this but it's gonna be a hard sell. No info on where bike is located, no real information on your profile, etc... No previous interactions in forum other than posting the sale in 2 separate threads after just joining. Might want to stick around a bit so others get to know you. And IMHO, your price might be a bit high for an almost 20 year old bike. Just some 5hings to consider...
This was really just a shot in the dark. I figured us wingers would be much more respectful, which you all are, than just anybody. That's why I put my phone number on there. I retired, and moved to myrtle beach, and haven't rode cuz these people down here will flat kill you, run ya right off the road. The price is negotiable. I know it's high, but I figured I'd start there, and maybe drop from there. As far as what it has, how's everything. Brand new battery, on a tender, 6 pak CD player, power pumper, accent lights, serius xm everything. I'm winginitrick, glad to meet yall. I don't mean to be vermin. I just remembered that I had goldwingfacts, and thought, I'll try it here with all the wingers

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm winginitrick. I joined back years ago, with road runner magazine, and have bought 2 new goldwings, a 93 and then an 03. I remember AZ from old posts back in those days. I retired and left Ohio, and moved to myrtle beach, which is where the wing is, in my garage. It's time to sell it. So I want it to go to another winger. That's why I came back here to sell it.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know yalls probably right. I knew 9 grand was too high, but I wanted to see if I could get a bite, or even a nibble. I'll start dropping the price now to see if anybody wants it. The phone number is still the same. How bout $7,000?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts