Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started working on the bike this week and as I took the exhaust shields off I noticed there were 4 rubber grommets on each side that were hardened up and some were split. I'd like to replace them but I cannot find a part number for them in any of the online parts references. I also cannot find them in the parts manual I have. Before I run down to the dealer does anyone here know what the part number is, they are all the same.

Henry

This is where they are located.

Here is what they look like.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Sorry but I can't see them on the parts list either. That usually means they come supplied with another part, in this case possibly with the exhaust shields.

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rubber
18293-mca-a20
$1.51
Thank you Ken, It looks like they are used on a lot of Honda Bikes besides just the wing!!! I had to go into town anyway so I stopped at all 3 Honda dealers. None in stock!! I came home and ordered them from one of the local dealers that offers discounts for ordering online.

$1.51 if I walk in the door or $1.01 if I order them online!! from the same dealer. I need 8 so I ordered 16.
South Bound Honda and South Sound Honda

They are real competetive on prices if you order online, and they don't rip you on the shipping.

Henry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.