Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Was directed to this site so I reg. and now need help. Need to download manual the one I got was printed in 88. I need one foe 07 ABS,Nav,sound and comfort. Please I am not good with computer i need exact directions as to how to do this . Any help would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi :waving:and a BIG IRISH :leprechaun:welcome to this great site ,I am going to move this into the general discussion forum ,where I think it will get more notice , As far as I know there is NOT an online manual available for the 2007 /navi WING yet ..but I am sure others will chime in with their opinion soon ,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank you, I need this to make my install of a CB radio easier,most is self explanatory,but I am having trouble removing the the wires from the speakers so i can get the meter panel out of the way

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Frozen wrote:
Thank you, I need this to make my install of a CB radio easier,most is self explanatory,but I am having trouble removing the the wires from the speakers so i can get the meter panel out of the way
GL1800 oem cbinstall.pdf (application/pdf Object)

GL1800 oem cbantenna.pdf (application/pdf Object)

Speaker wires??? Tweeters? Push the little black tab on the side of the pin connector in and they will slip right out.

Take the seat off, the meter panel, the shelter, all of it, will be a lot easier. You can download on this site a manual for the 2005 model that is almost the same, for the seat and so on. No recent manual as of yet.

While you have all the stuff apart, replace the high beam light bulbs, much easier now, left one is almost impossible to do . Low ones are easy, that left high beam is a killer.

Kit

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
Frozen wrote:
GL1800 oem cbinstall.pdf (application/pdf Object)

GL1800 oem cbantenna.pdf (application/pdf Object)

Speaker wires??? Tweeters? Push the little black tab on the side of the pin connector in and they will slip right out.

Take the seat off, the meter panel, the shelter, all of it, will be a lot easier. You can download on this site a manual for the 2005 model that is almost the same, for the seat and so on. No recent manual as of yet.

While you have all the stuff apart, replace the high beam light bulbs, much easier now, left one is almost impossible to do . Low ones are easy, that left high beam is a killer.

Change the air filter too, might as well while it is all apart.

Kit

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from the State of Confusion.....Kansas! :waving:

I hope you find it informative and as enjoyable as we do! :cooldevil: