Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
26,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Been meaning to ask about this for a while, actually since I've owned it. I can never get anything to happen when I try to find radio stations with the auto select. I have read and reread the owners manual and on the last read I understand it to say that it won't do anything if there are not 12 FM and 6 AM stations it can receive. Is this correct? If so it's useless to me because I never go anywhere there are that many radio stations.:baffled:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

That is correct in your assessment of the auto select feature on the audio system.
If there are not enough stations for the auto select feature to lock unto, it will simply register 0. The preset buttons then default to the original settings they were on.

Kit

·
Administrator
26,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Oh well, I have lived with it so far. Wonder why they didn't put a seek button on them?

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
imported post

There isa seek function.

The channel select lever on the handle bar. Push and hold, it will beep, and stop at the next clear station.

I haven't found a scan function though.:band:

·
Administrator
26,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Lil Pete, I didn't know it would do that. I have a hard time understanding the owners manual, it's like they wrote it for someone that already knows how to operate the audio system. Reminds me of my cell phone manual, written for a 12 year old, not a 55 year old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.