Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Here is one I got the seat for my GL1500 from them.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Here is one I got the seat for my GL1500 from them.

What exactly are you looking for. I have a seat I took off my 08 when I traded it in. It is made for a taller rider Moves you back 2 inches. Made by a guy in Florida. Nice seat and backrest.

·
Registered
2008 gl1800
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What exactly are you looking for. I have a seat I took off my 08 when I traded it in. It is made for a taller rider Moves you back 2 inches. Made by a guy in Florida. Nice seat and backrest.
Hell.Sorry just learning the site. I have an 08 oem seat. It is not comfortable ;( any ungrade would be welcome. Did I understand you have an 08 seat for sale? and is it and aftermarket upgrade? I am 6'3'' and believe a 2" push back would be helpfull as well. Please let me know what options you suggest. Thanks

·
Registered
2008 gl1800
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this something you are intersted in selling ?
regards
Will

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,203 Posts
I sent a Text Message to Dodge to alert him you are asking.

he now knows and needs to get to a PC.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Yes I have the seat. I am 6-2 and it was comfortable for me. I wish I had it on my 2019. It has a backrest that comes with it. Would sell it but price might be to high along with shipping cost. PM me or call.

·
Registered
2008 gl1800
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Dodge. I found our discussion. I now know it is black, made in Florida, but need to see it. If you think that texting will make it easier fro you to send details let me know and we can discuss via telephone. Thanks
Will

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,203 Posts
sent you a PM about his ph#

1 - 10 of 10 Posts