Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
imported post

Great picture, looks like Yosimite, ever tried Kings Canyon going to Boyden Caves or south to Crystal Caves?
Try SEAFOAM, $6.44 at Walmart.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hi ! My wife and I road Sequoia upper and lower to kern river to 178 to 395 and 108 and home . In the summer we ride all the pass over the mountains to 395 and back home to stockton.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Hi DT, Welcome to a great forum. Just like Armo posted, try the seafoam first, as it's cheaper too. You could also have gotten some bad gas, I know when I was down to Georgia, and SC last year I got some bad gas a couple of times. Let us know.Nice looking bike. :waving: :)

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

just saw an 08 in the showroom for $25,000. it was tempting!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

:shock:I road today and filled gastank, it didn't act up. But I'm stillgoing to dealer and have them check it out. I bought the bike there, they have always treated me good. SHY is the dealer in stockton.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
imported post

did you here what happend to the gas stations from Stockton down through Fresno, they accedently put in diesel instead of gas, many cars were disable that day!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
imported post

did you here what happend to the gas stations from Stockton down through Fresno, they accedently put in diesel instead of gas, many cars were disable that day!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

:shock:That's possible because theexhaust had a different smell:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

;)The dealer checked it out today , no codes and it ran fine . Could have been the gas,hasn't acted up since I filled up:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
imported post

or extended warrenty, taxes, shipping, and dealer setup?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.