Belt buckle $100

Attachments

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Belt buckle $100.00 Free shipping in 50 states

First Goldwing 1975, Gwrra started 1977, This buckle is dated 1978... This is probably the first Gwrra buckle produced and sold... 31 years old... In exellent shape...
Free shipping for this belt buckle...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

well i sure know why you didnt photo the front of that shifter you sold me.. not only is it rusty, unlike what you told me, but this is a $40.00 jc whitmney pos that i would have spotted with in a front pic.. sure know why you wanted a cashiers check now.. nothing like being ripped off

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Send it back and I will refund your $$$$

I'm sorry your so upset

Usually the parts rust on the underside I have found and sence this was only on my bike for a few days and I keep my bikes garaged no rust... I'm sorry for your unhappyness on this transaction...

as for the type of payment,I have been ripped off by too many Gentalmen that send $$ by bogas bank Money orders... I sent them the piece before there check cleared the bank... I'm not as sofisticated as some people on this sit and can handle Paypal, I have had problems getting my $$$ from paypal...

May God bless you Grizly

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Let me add something here....First of all I have bought some items from various members, salvage yards etc, I know that when I'm buying "USED" parts, I'm not expecting "NEW" in the factory boxes stuff...It is "USED" and it may be a little rusted, this I expect......I will say here that I believe that Grizly is a man of his word and commend him on refunding Travelguys money....

My request is this in the future dealings with any member that you have a gripe with, send them a PM, not air it out in the Forum....If that doesn't work, then PM a Moderator or the Admin.....we will address that issue....

We, the Admin and Moderators, do our best to protect the members from scam artists, by deleting their posts...We also are ever vigilant for "Breakers" etc, who just come here to sell their parts and not be a real member....With that said we do have a few members that buy an old Wing, decide it's not worth fixing, and sell the parts here...Then there are members like me, that buy parts then decide not to use them and put these parts for sale in this forum.....Not saying this applys to our members selling used parts, but the old saying of "buyer beware" may be a good guide in future dealings, Ask for more pictures etc, then if you aren't happy, don't buy that item.......

Claude......

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

I bought stuff from grizlya few times. A completeexhaust, set of carbs, saddlebag lid and I'm forgettingthe little stuff. Didn't have any problems with him or the parts, I knew the stuff was used and I'd buy from him again.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

My request is this in the future dealings with any member that you have a gripe with, send them a PM, not air it out in the Forum....If that doesn't work, then PM a Moderator or the Admin.....we will address that issue

i agree with redbaron

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

I found these pic's of bothsides of the shifter...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

More pic's

Attachments

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

EDDIE W wrote:
My request is this in the future dealings with any member that you have a gripe with, send them a PM, not air it out in the Forum....
I agree. The For Sale rules post tells us thie;

"The For Sale forum is provided as a free facility and as such the forum Admins have no interest in the transactions other than that the rules are observed. Any issues with items bought or sold here should be discussed privately by PM or e-mail between buyer and seller and not aired in public on the forum."

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

do you still have the windshild garnish for sale?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

These are the New pics of the front of the heal tow shifter

No Rust

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.