Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just about a week ago it was below zero when I went to work in the morning.
Snow was piled high (because I just didn't feel like shoveling). Walks were slippery and the side streets in Chicago were still not plowed so that our mayor can spend the money on getting the Olympics to town. Saturday I went to the Motorycycle show and it hit 60 degres outside. Yesterday (Sunday) my buddy and I hopped on our bikes and took a short but well needed ride. It was in the low 40's There is still a little snow on the lawns in the shade after Saturdays 60 degree melt. I needed to clear my head and refresh my soul. It was only a 25 mile ride but it gave me life again. I suffer severly from seasonal affection disoroder and winters are really tough on me. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. If I dont take a break during the day and step outside I never see the sun for weeks on end. I needed yesterday's ride like you need oxygen.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

I got a little riding in Saturday & Sunday. We had 50's & 60's this weekend just a little south of you here in Indy. Also rode in to work today. It'sunusual having good riding weather in February here in the midwest.

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

Saturday was the 3rd day riding for me this month...131 miles saturday:action:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Riding cures a lot of problems!

Bernie

·