Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just received in the mail a notice from Progressive that if you use their code you can get 33% off on the cost of a 1 day ticket if you purchase online.

Go to motorcycleshows.com and use the promo code PROGWA5P. The offer is good online only and expires on 12/9/11

The show is running from 12/16 to 12/18 at the Washington State Convention Center.

Anyone going??? If I can get the time I probably will.

Henry

They are also offering $3 off at the box office is you have one of the mailers, a "Customer Gift" at their booth, and a "Show Gift" of a 2012 Motorcycle Calendar at the show.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

Great tip Henry. I will be gone, but I usually like to go to the show every year.

·
Premium Member
62,977 Posts
imported post

They just had that show here in CA, it was verydisappointing.. Very few vendors just Bike Manufacturers.. About 1/2 the size we had last year.. $12.00 to get in and $10.00 parking, not worth it.. I won't be going next year.........

I hope yours is more entertaining...................

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

Want to go but the bike is 30" off the floor on my lift and disemboweled as I'm replacing the starter! Cant' possibly do all the OTHER obvious fixes and maintenance needed and make the show. Like the free motorcycle parking offered to any ride-ins but was sorely disappointed in the scaled back show last year. Have no idea what attendence figures were but our general economy probabaly had somewhat of an affect on ticket sales. Bill

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

I will probably go again. I did last year with Greg and a couple of other friends. If you take your bike, the parking is free. My favorite part of the event was all of the bikes in the show, including lots of vintage stuff. I also enjoyed the stunt show with Jason Britton, and it was nice to see all of the new bikes in one place too. Will probably go on Sunday. You are welcome to join me if that works out for you. I will probably have a couple of other friends with me too.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.