Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hopped on the bike to run to wal-mart. 75 degrees slight breezes northern wisconsin roads 100 miles latter made it back home. Wal mart's a mile from home. What a nice way to spend a evening.:action:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
imported post

I tried a bit of that this morning.
Took the bike to get emissions test done so I can title it for this year.

100% wet cured all thoughts of me taking a long tour through the country.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
imported post

Ha ha! Did that last Friday. Off work early at 1:30 pm. Usually a 30 minute drive home...23 miles. I think I got home around 4 hour and 200 miles later! Ha ha. Also $40.00 lighter cuz I stopped and bought a new air filter and a couple of oild drain plugs/bolts.

Good for you! :claps::action:

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

Been there done that

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
imported post

3 wheels wrote:
Hopped on the bike to run to wal-mart. 75 degrees slight breezes northern Wisconsin roads 100 miles latter made it back home. Wal mart's a mile from home. What a nice way to spend a evening.:action:
And far betterI think than going into Walmart for a $5-10 item and walking out $100 poorer 30 minutes later! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I may have you beat perhaps.

Went out for lunch one day, gonna get a couple Mc Doubles in town about 12 miles. Decided I did not want those, Burger king another 40 miles, got there nope don't want that.
I love Arby's roast Beef, Was a nice ride to Springfield, MO about 175 miles from home to get a couple, then 175 back home again. LOL
350 miles or so round trip. I started out only to get a couple cheap burgers for about $3 in town.

Did same thing to buy ABS Black glue.
Rode into town 12 miles, no one had any, rode 40 miles and around that town could not find any. Remembered I read on Forum Lowes sells it so rode to Branson, MO to buy a $6 can of glue. Another 350 mile or so round trip.

I have to watch taking those little short trips 12 miles into town, never know where I may end up at. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.