Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Our forum has just hit the 1000 post mark in the six weeks of operation to date. Very few teething problems so far.
Thanks in particular to Jason Daly, who is regarded as our resident guru and who is always ready to help out with other folks Goldwing questions and problems. This has helped take a load off me as I now refer mostpeople (e-mailing me with questions) directly to the forum where I know they will most likely get answers to their questions. Thanks also to Ciaran Meyler (wexman) who was good enough tovolunteer asModerator here (I only look in about once a week), so far no posts have had to be deleted and no users bannedso Ciaran has had an easy job so far!
The usual familiar names make this a nice friendly place for visitors, Redwing for his sense of humor, Littlejohn for his wise words (and his knack of finding those Times motoring write-ups that are a real mystery to navigate into for most of us), Skooter for his uncanny knack of putting my foot in it, Alan Fitz for his enthusiasm for Goldwings (he is always phoning me with ideas) and all the other regulars that I will remember as soon as I finish typing this message (so don't be offended if your name or handle isn't here).

Also a hello and welcome to all the new members here. Go n'éirí an t-ádh leat.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the praise Wingnut..This siteis one of the many reasons I joined the forum. All the members are sincere and mature about what they write and the information posted here is invaluable to all of us.. Renegade

All Gave Some,, Some Gave All

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

In your message you made mention of your messageforum not being as big (in terms of numbers of messages) as some other boards. This is one of the things I enjoy about your message forum. I spend about 10 minutes a day reading the new posts in this message board. I find that amount of time just about right. Any more than that and it becomes to much to take in. I think this message forum is absolutely perfect, just the way it is. Thanks so much for providing it for us.

Tony

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Thanks in particular to Jason Daly, who is regarded as our resident guru and who is always ready to help out with other folks Goldwing questions and problems. This has helped take a load off me as I now refer mostpeople (e-mailing me with questions) directly to the forum where I know they will most likely get answers to their questions. Thanks also to Ciaran Meyler (wexman) who was good enough tovolunteer asModerator here (I only look in about once a week), so far no posts have had to be deleted and no users bannedso Ciaran has had an easy job so far!
The usual familiar names make this a nice friendly place for visitors, Redwing for his sense of humor, Littlejohn for his wise words (and his knack of finding those Times motoring write-ups that are a real mystery to navigate into for most of us), Skooter for his uncanny knack of putting my foot in it, Alan Fitz for his enthusiasm for Goldwings (he is always phoning me with ideas) and all the other regulars that I will remember as soon as I finish typing this message (so don't be offended if your name or handle isn't here).

Also a hello and welcome to all the new members here who haven't heard from me before. Go n'éirí an t-ádh leat.

Wingnut, You are now considered redundant and surplus to requirments. :( All questions are now answered on this board by Jason (guru)& company. :)Now you and the young masterhave more time to spend on the wing. ;)This is a great forum and much better than most boards. :cool:Go raibh maith agat, agus ceart go leabhair. Slan leat. :D

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
...Now you and the young masterhave more time to spend on the wing...
That suits me just fine Redwing. I'm just packing for the annual pilgrimage to the UK Treffen. :p

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Redwing. wrote:
...Now you and the young masterhave more time to spend on the wing...
That suits me just fine Redwing. I'm just packing for the annual pilgrimage to the UK Treffen. :p
Have a good time Wingnut :cool:and im sure the young master :)will look after you. I see you have fitted the Utopia Backrest to the 1800, :DI knew you would eventually take my advice. This is a super backrest and the young master will find it more comfortable without those clumsy side bars. I wish I was going with you, but the master has called otherwise. ;) Ride Safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.