Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Sorry guys, I just had to do this when I realised that I was one more post off doing a 100 :cool:.

How sad am I :baffled:

Merry Christmas to you all and have a prosperous new year ;).

Best regards,

Crezz (Adrian) & Andrea

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Hey keep at it, youmight just replace Exavid as top poster. :waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Not so hard is it.

Merry Christmas back at ya.:santawaving::snowman:

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

merry xmas to the both of you, we was over your way monday and back over tomorrow, we got a grandchildrens birthday party, i got three daughters in platt bridge

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
imported post

Crezz wrote:
Sorry guys, I just had to do this when I realised that I was one more post off doing a 100 :cool:.

How sad am I :baffled:

Merry Christmas to you all and have a prosperous new year ;).

Best regards,

Crezz (Adrian) & Andrea
And a Merry Christmas to you Crezz from t'other side 'ot Pennines.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Hey,

Somewhere back in the data base there is a post from me on my 100th too!!!! I was excited on my 100th, on my 500th, on my 1000th... and on my 2000th.

And you can bet there will be one on my 3000th too.

Not sure about 2500 though. I think that would be pushing it.;)

Every milestone is worth celebrating.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

So congratulations, and keep on posting!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

******* wrote:
merry xmas to the both of you, we was over your way monday and back over tomorrow, we got a grandchildrens birthday party, i got three daughters in platt bridge
Hi *******,

We only live a few miles from Platt Bridge, coming back from there towards your way.

See you around. ;)

Crezz & Andrea

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,193 Posts
imported post

hi Crezz,

I still remember my 100th post and wondering how in the world anyone could ever possibly get above a 1,000 ?? :baffled:

And yet, there were Redwing and Exavid on here with more than 15,000 posts at the time.

Merry Christmas to you and Andrea... and everyone else to :waving:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Crezz wrote:
We only live a few miles from Platt Bridge, coming back from there towards your way.
you are not that far from me either, and I am working in Leeds at the minute...

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Crezz wrote:
you are not that far from me either, and I am working in Leeds at the minute...
Hi Tanygaer,

We both love the area around where you live. When we go camping At Dinas Dinelle we always have a ride through your village and the surrounding villages to enjoy the scenery and the natural beauty of the area you live in :)

Crezz

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Crezz wrote:
Hi Tanygaer,

We both love the area around where you live. When we go camping At Dinas Dinelle we always have a ride through your village and the surrounding villages to enjoy the scenery and the natural beauty of the area you live in :)

Crezz
Well next time you are over my way give me a shout and we can ride together. If you don't mind roughing it a bit you can always camp here, Not as posh as Dinas but cheaper. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Crezz wrote:
Hi Tanygaer,

Crezz
Well next time you are over my way give me a shout and we can ride together. If you don't mind roughing it a bit you can always camp here, Not as posh as Dinas but cheaper. :cheeky1::cheeky1:
Thanks for the offer, do you have a heated swimming pool and how much per night with electrical hook up do you charge :stumped:.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

no heated swimming pool I am afraid, very chilly pond that I suspect you could use... after the sheep and pigs.

Electric hook up no charge...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.