Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
26,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Some of this, some of that, way too much stuff to list but if you need something small or large I may have it. Just PM me with what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

do you have back cushion for 1100

·
Administrator
26,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

notodd wrote:
do you have back cushion for 1100
Nope.

·
Administrator
26,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

drywallgod wrote:
do you have a speedometer for 83 1100
No, sorry.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

1100 and 1200 parts, coming out of my ears

OUCH, I bet that hurts! :ROFL:

You got too much to list, and I need too much to list, seems we should be able to compromise somehow LOL

Have you got any parts to make an 86 1200 Interstate RUN?
I have not messed with it since last year, but I think the conclusion was probably a bad or wrong CDI box perhaps. No spark when cranking. I need to check it over again.
If I get it running then I might also need good carbs? Some chrome stuff is rusty enough to need replaced, or sand down and Paint.

My 80 1100 naked, I could maybe use a set of mirrors, good rear brake caliper, nice chrome engine crash bars ( mine are kinda rusty and not sure they would clean up much)

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
imported post

ok looking for right side pocket for 1200 with key.do you have one? mine blew off today:hoppingmad:

·
Administrator
26,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Chromo wrote:
1100 and 1200 parts, coming out of my ears

OUCH, I bet that hurts! :ROFL:

You got too much to list, and I need too much to list, seems we should be able to compromise somehow LOL

Have you got any parts to make an 86 1200 Interstate RUN?
I have not messed with it since last year, but I think the conclusion was probably a bad or wrong CDI box perhaps. No spark when cranking. I need to check it over again.
If I get it running then I might also need good carbs? Some chrome stuff is rusty enough to need replaced, or sand down and Paint.

My 80 1100 naked, I could maybe use a set of mirrors, good rear brake caliper, nice chrome engine crash bars ( mine are kinda rusty and not sure they would clean up much)
I bet you need pulse generators winch I do not have.
Have some carbs in pieces, have not looked them over.
I might have some mirrors and do have a set of crash guards with some rash on the bottom where it is not noticeable.
I may need to bring my trailer to ES with a load of parts.

·
Administrator
26,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

lco155 wrote:
ok looking for right side pocket for 1200 with key.do you have one? mine blew off today:hoppingmad:
I'll have to look.

·
Administrator
26,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Brianinpa wrote:
Hey Dave, do you have an extra starter sitting on a shelf?
PM sent

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
imported post

84-87 goldwing right lower fairing cover there black right below the air switchs??

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
imported post

I'm looking for an Instrument Cluster for an '86 SEI. All I need is the lens so one from an Aspy will work as well.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
imported post

Dave, I'm getting ready to start repairs on my '82 GL-I that was knocked out from under me the end of May. I'm looking for a right side cover, a gearshift lever & rear brake pedal for standard pegs not floorboards.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
imported post

HI,i need a set of used valve adjusting screws and lock nuts for a gl 1100 engine. got any?let me know if you do.thanks hoghideman

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.