Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
imported post

Heh, that DOES look cool, but I can't imagine having that thing nestled into my crotch, having ripped out the fake tank and all. Besides, where would I need to go in such a hurry? :) Just to work...

Jack

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Man, that's scary looking! Why not just get a Hyabusa and hang saddlebags on it?
:shock:

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

I've got the original promotional literature and pics for that setup if anyone is interested. Just drop me an email and I'll send it to you.

Mr.1200, thanks for posting this, but, I'll be going with a fuel injected turbo setup on my Wing. Superchargers are noisy and typically use more fuel that a turbo, but, that thing sure does look pretty doesn't it.

Vic

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Hmmm..... We could go together on this and buy it for Redwing......

·
Senior Guru
2,234 Posts
imported post

exavid, if you ever drove a Hayabusa you'd understand why someone would want abike to move like that, yet still be comfortable to ride on.

Can't beat arm stretching torque for an adrenelin rush. It's almost better than sex.

Vic

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
exavid, if you ever drove a Hayabusa you'd understand why someone would want abike to move like that, yet still be comfortable to ride on.

Can't beat arm stretching torque for an adrenelin rush. It's almost better than sex.

Vic
I can believe it! Never had the chance to get on a really powerful bike, must be as much kick as wringing out a Pitts Special.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.