Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Is there a diagram somewhere that shows where all the places that you can install a power plug are? I'm thinking that if I am going to order and install one, I might as well get two or three for future needs and do all my installs at once. I only want to use the plug and play options, so who knows where honda left open 12 volt plugs?

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
imported post

From what I know from my buddies 1800, there is one in the left faring pocket, and one in lid of the trunk....will need to drill holes for both, but they are plug and play.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum McKenz1j

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks newday. @fishblock, I read about those as well, but I would really like a wiring diagram. I hate to just start taking things apart to see if there are wires underneath.

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
imported post

But taking things apart is one of the best ways to learn how to work on your bike..... For the left pocket, it should be real easy to pop that out in no time.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts

·
Administrator
26,175 Posts
imported post

There is the one under the left pocket, the one in the trunk lid is for the trunk light but could be used for a power port, it is hot all the time. I also found one that is not supposed to be there under the right side of the shelter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.