Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Can anyone tell is there a certain way to use the remote hook up to pump a flat tire.The compressor works to adjust the shocks but when I take the hose out to pump the tires or something and push the button it won't come.Everything works on the bike but that.I haven't took the guage out of the fairing to see if the button may have corrosion behind it.But just wanted if anyone may give me so idea what to do.Thanks and God Bless

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
imported post

Freddie, turn the ignition key to the "P" position and press the button on the compressor display panel and air upall the tires you want!!!:coollep::coollep:A word of warning though... Don't run the pump over 5 minute's per the owners manual!!!!

Have fun with it!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I tied it and it didn't work at first while I had the hose hooked up.I lifted the manual air adjuster on the bars and low and behold it started pumping air out the hose.Let me ask you does the button on the control panel suppose to start the pump instead of at the bars?I don't have a owners manual so that is why I am asking people thanks for your help alot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.