Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a 1985 1200 aspencade project, and am looking for all of the emblems, the left side cover, the passenger arm rest pads, a heel toe shifter, drivers backrest, and passenger swing-a-way armrest.This is what I need right now, will probably extend the list as I get deeper into the rebuild.

Thanks

Ken AKA--SLider

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Do you have a picture of the heal/toe shifter you need? I have one that is new and chome but not sure if it is the style you want. Also, are you wanting the floorboards also? Do you have a preference on the driver backrest style? What color do you want? I also have a set of passenger armrests that I bought off ebay but they are slightly bent.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
imported post

:waving:You meana pairof these ? if so make me an offer :action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Two other things to add to the list, I need a front brake master cylinder, also the little armrest things that go on the trunk, I have the armrest, but they are a flouresent lime green color and am looking for black ones.

Thanks,

Ken AKA--Slider

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

pics sent of floorboards and heel toe shifter. I didnt take any of the backrest and armrests since they are brown and the left passsenger armrest mount is bent.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
imported post

I have a brand new in the box shifter but it only will work with stock pegs let me know if you interested I need to get 75.00 plus shipping to keep the wife off my back paid a whole lot more. northern calif 95695 zip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.