Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Chrome is pretty far gone, would make a great candidate for a coat of bedliner. You can move your trunk back form 0-2" in 0.5" increments. Gives your other half a little more room. 25 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Thanks guys and gals...

Bill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

My wife loved it when I put ours on and I did too as it gave me more room also.
Good deal, Ray

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I figured it would give the driver more room also. I never got around to installing it before buying the 1500.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

We have one on our 82 Aspencade and the wife loves it. And I don't have to readjust the backrest forward when she's with me.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

You know, I bought 1 of those from a stealership used for 20 bucks. No matter what I tried the holes on it would not line up properly with the points on the rack even after removing the locks and fliping it over. I even had some one scan the ADD-On instructions and email them to me, still didn't line up so I gave up on it and it's still sitting on the shelf in the storage building.

They are supposed to work with 1100's and 1200's depending on which side faces up, I tried it both ways.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Seems a little high for one in such bad shape, considering you can get one new for $30. :baffled: If it comes with the hardware you might want to mention that too. JMHO

John

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I had no idea what it was worth. Yeah if you can buy a new one for that, I just thought someone might need it. PRICE REDUCED, lol...

If someone wants it for the cost of shipping, I'll do that.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

da_bull wrote:
I had no idea what it was worth. Yeah if you can buy a new one for that, I just thought someone might need it. PRICE REDUCED, lol...

If someone wants it for the cost of shipping, I'll do that.
I didn't mean for you to give it away Bro, just wanted to let you know what you were up against on the market. :)

John

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

I've seen people on flebay give over 50 bucks for them. I got mine at chrischroome for less than 25 bucks. yours will work with the 1100 and the 1200 if you have the mounting hardware that came with it. John is right, he was only stating what others read and just didn't say. Heck sale it for 10 or 15 bucks plus a few bucks shipping:)

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
You know, I bought 1 of those from a stealership used for 20 bucks. No matter what I tried the holes on it would not line up properly with the points on the rack even after removing the locks and fliping it over. I even had some one scan the ADD-On instructions and email them to me, still didn't line up so I gave up on it and it's still sitting on the shelf in the storage building.

They are supposed to work with 1100's and 1200's depending on which side faces up, I tried it both ways.
yeah I still got those scanned instructions if someone needs a copy of them also.

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Naw, its cool, if someone can use it, that's fine. If someone feels REALLY guilty about it, they can donate to the forum. I just want to cover the cost of shipping. If they are only 30 bucks new, personally I'd only give half the cost of new and that is if the chrome is good, which mine really isnt. I'm not gonna try and get 5-10 bucks out of it, I just want to cover shipping. If someone wants to donate 5-10 bucks to the forum / bag's flower fund or whatever, that'd be fine too. I have received WELL more than 5-10 bucks worth of info on my bike in my short time in being on this forum. If nothing else, I would like the recipient pay it forward to the next guy, save him some shipping or something. Thanks guys and gals...

Bill

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

hey Bill do you know if it would fit on an 82? And what do you expect shipping would be

I am interested in it and I will donate to the forum it is awsome here have learned alot in just one day lol

Wolfy my email is.... [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Rayand Tracy says it'll fit, I am not sure. Youre just about 45 miles from me, I wish it were a little warmer than 20 out, it'd make a good excuse for an ice cream visit in Mt Vernon or something. You have an email...

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.