Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Okay gentlemen,

Let me try this one more time. Maybe I sounded desperate or like I was asking for help last time so let me just say I still have a 1200LTD with all the bells and whistles. I am selling it for $4000. I just got it back from the shop where I had a full service done on it. He found a couple of leaking vacuum hosesand replaced them. That cure the minor backfire on decel and she runs like a top. (I had secondthoughts on the ride home as she cruised along between 80 and 90 mph - that by using the 10%rule that seems to apply for Goldwings come up at 72-81 actually mph. She absolutely purred with plenty of throttle left for those of you who like to go fast. She averaged about 38mpg at that speed so nocomplaints there either- for those of you who are concerned more about mpg, she will get 42-44 if you are cruising at 65-70. At any rate, she's clean, runs great and reasonably priced. If you are interested, PM me or post here and I will get back to you. I am not in a real hurry now but you might be if you don't want her to get away. (I paid $5000 for her on ebay a year ago and thoughtthat was a steal (22,000 original mile now just over23,000). Because the economy is in thepits, I have lowered the price. She is extremely well maintained atthe best goldwing shop inSouthern California. I think I have all of the records but I know Mike at JBJ has them on file if you have any doubts. He is trustworthy and an excellent wing oriented mechanic. Check her if you are interested and I will give you any details you need. The sale will includeHonda helmets and jackets (x-large and medium for both),the special edition keys and I will throw ina couple of extra helmets that I have laying around. v_man_1

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.