Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Glad I ordered a R/R from Electrex...just got an email from www.hondadirectlineusa.com stating this R/R is "discontinued and no longer available"....bit rich I reckon!!....could someone enquire at the site as I feel they don"t want to send it overseas (might be wrong but it would be interesting)...the part # is 31600-ML8-305. 

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks for that ...just recd. my Electrex R/R from England..it was ordered the same time as I enquired at Hondadirect!!!!!That is excellent service!!!!   Right...lets start installing it!!!/forums/images/emoticons/big_grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
imported post

ok Dave

Enjoy now and dont forget to give that batterie a good charge first.....:waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Dave, is the reggy you ordered a Honda one or aftermarket? If it's aftermarket can you give us the part number please? :waving:

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Gday Ted....Well...the OEM regulator for the 1200 Ltd is discontinued...I got one from Electrex in Oxfordshire (and very efficient they are too!)If you go to Google and search for Electrex UK they have a list of the suitable regs. for your bike...fitted mine today and so far no worries!.......also flayed it to steady the battery voltage......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.