Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for $5 plus shipping on these.

The lamp is 12v, has motors in the base, to rotate/raise/lower. Suction mount. Put it on your truck hood and go spotlighting... if that were legal;)

The bucket of sockets, miscellaneous. Some metric, some sae, at least two different brands Kobalt and K-D. From about 4mm up to 3/4, as far as I remember, not a complete set. I am guessing 30 or more...

$5 each plus shipping. Just surplus stuff... Would rather make a deal to you guys than ebay it...

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I might want the spot light, shipped to 65791

Not sure about your sockets?
You mean $5 each socket, or $5 each for the bucket of sockets and the light?

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I'll take the light,
if you meant $5 for the bucket of sockets I take those to.
Don't know what those brands are, never heard of them.

Wife said how much for the shoe LOL

I think the light might work nice for a yard light. Connect it to my solar stuff and mount it on side of house. Flip it on with remote to find those skunks, *****, deer, and other varmints in my yard as needed

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Chromo, Kobalt is Lowe's premium brand. Generally nice stuff
K-D I don't know about.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Satan was first on the lamp, its sold to him. Sockets are still available. Yes, I meant $5 plus shipping for the whole bucket full.

Quite a deal, without the shipping. With shipping, I will let you decide... Just to be clear, this is a miscellaneous set, mostly kd, some look like kobalt. Very little wear, in any case.

Shipping to 65791 would be $14.20. If it will fit in the priority small box (if it fits it ships, right) it would only $6.

Your call...

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
That's a good deal on the sockets but I'll let someone else get them, I have lot's. The light was what I wanted.

Ya, if it fit's it ships, flat rate is great that way sometimes.

Few years ago I shipped some heavy electric motors and steel, I had that large box packed tight, must have weighed 35lbs LOL
Took it to post office and the lady did not see the flat rate , she weighed it and said something like $50 or $60. Nicely I said I don't think so, it's a flat rate box.
She said man your getting a real deal on this one! LOL
At the time it was either $8.50 or $12.50 for that size box!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.