Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
imported post

Holy Shiite! That looks complicated but extremely well done. Thanks for posting that. For someone who can never get a solder right..I might just attempt it very soon. I take it there is no other way to plug in a Ipod other than this?? I actually have a Iphone...will this set up work for the Iphone as well? Thanks!

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

hi emery you can use a casset addaptor or an in line fm transmitter through the radio i assume with the i phone you only want to lisen to the musichttp://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?Item=FMMOD

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
imported post

Give us a call. We can install the retrofit and provide all the cables to get the iphone into the bike's audio system.
Jon Jambor
Kennedy Technology Group
316-776-1111

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
imported post

jjambor wrote:
Give us a call. We can install the retrofit and provide all the cables to get the iphone into the bike's audio system.
Jon Jambor
Kennedy Technology Group
316-776-1111
Thanks I'll call!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Just for anyone else that is looking to tap in their MP3/Ipod. This makes it easy to understand and it has been working gret for me.

Mp3 Player

Another---> In-Line FM Modulator

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
imported post

thanks for the info on the fm modulator didnt know you could buy these on thier own that would work a lot better than the wireless one i have the wireless one does loose signal a lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.