Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got the upper and lower chrome light bars for a 1500 model wing. I have replaced all light fixtures with LED's and that cost a sum to do. Then before even installing traded in for the 2012 Blue Angel. I have to get $300.00 USD for these as I have much more invested. Buyer to pay shipping from 54501. Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Trunk Grille

Red Bumper Automotive exterior Games Auto part

Bumper Metal Automotive exterior Technology Material property

Automotive exterior Bumper Metal Vehicle Auto part

Automotive lighting Vehicle Bumper Car Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Trunk Grille

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I've got the upper and lower chrome light bars for a 1500 model wing. I have replaced all light fixtures with LED's and that cost a sum to do. Then before even installing traded in for the 2012 Blue Angel. I have to get $300.00 USD for these as I have much more invested. Buyer to pay shipping from 54501. View attachment 60618

View attachment 60626

View attachment 60634

View attachment 60642

View attachment 60650

View attachment 60658
Jaxn, I'd buy both those items if you could find out how much to ship them to Ireland or to my friend in Arizona 85607.
Regards;
Gerry.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gerry

I did not receive an alert stating I had a reply and that is the reason for me not getting back to you. I still have and if you are still interested in the lights please e-mail me personally and we will go from there. [email protected] sorry for the delay

Jaxn

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Gerry

I did not receive an alert stating I had a reply and that is the reason for me not getting back to you. I still have and if you are still interested in the lights please e-mail me personally and we will go from there. [email protected] sorry for the delay

Jaxn

Jaxn, I'm still interested in the lights and have sent a message to your email address last week. If you can please let me know how much to ship to Ireland?
Regards;
Gerry.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Morning

I checked on shipping and it would cost more to ship them than the cost of the lights. They said it wasn't so much the weight but the size and shape of them.

Sorry

Jaxn

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Morning

I checked on shipping and it would cost more to ship them than the cost of the lights. They said it wasn't so much the weight but the size and shape of them.

Sorry

Jaxn

Dear Jaxn,
Tell you what, can you ship them to my friend in Arizona 85607 and let me know cost? He will be coming over to Ireland later on this year and he would take them over to me.
Regards;
Gerry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.