Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am replacing all of my carb o rings in my carbs and I was looking for the best place to buy them. Honda you have to buy the pilots also, dont need all of that just the o ring for pilots and the orings for the pump shaft. Any help would be great Thank You

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
imported post

The o'rings are metric so try some autopart stores which may have a metric o'ring kit that you can get o'ring from but make sure that they are compatible with gasoline or you may have trouble. Also try some hydraulic hose shops and shops that sell rubber sheeting for they sometime will sell the o'rings (just make sure that they are metric and that they are compatible with the gas).

Good Luck!:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

make sure you chamfer the jet bore openings on the little jet housings..1 housing per carb...mine was not and had to do the o rings again...had minute tears on new orings.....not fun... but realized this tiny factory flaw

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

I was hoping someone has found the o rings at a hose store or someplace other than mother honda. I dont want to have to buy pilot screws just because I need new o rings. Thanks
If I new what size the rings were I might be able to find some online.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
imported post

Get in the phone book; there are places that just sell o'rings.....hydraulic component places ect

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.