Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, it's been a long time since my last post as I have been unable to ride for a year and Dixie has been laid up in the garage. Anyhow I have had a 2nd operation and am now on a 12 week recovery before I can drive/ride again. I went into the garage today and started looking for things to do so that she is ready as soon as I get the go ahead to ride. My 1997 GL1500SE is a Canadian model which has the handlebar mounted switches for a CB but no CB fitted. I could buy a used (if available ) Honda unit but as these are the wrong frequency for use in Europe, I have tried to track down the wiring diagram so that I can fabricate my own interface to a European CB without success. I have searched on this site but , if a thread exists,I must be using the wrong search words.

Can anyone help with a wiring diagram for the hondaline CB so that I can make my own interface?

I also have somehow cracked my windshield whilst it was undercover in the garage so would like to know what your preferences are and why for a replacement?

Thanks

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Nice to see you back posting Dean. Have you seen the Midland CBs? They interface well with the GL1500.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

You can get an interface for it from Appleyards in the UK ,not expensive ,Ciaran, ..

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks to both of you. I will ow go and look for them. Funny but I had been on Appleyards site and not seen it. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
imported post

jemj wrote:
Thanks to both of you. I will ow go and look for them. Funny but I had been on Appleyards site and not seen it. Thanks again.
Anyone know if they still do the interface for the 1500??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.