Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This Corbin seat came off of my 1999 Goldwing Aspencade. Fit me great but my wife likes the stock seat. Has the passenger & drivers backrest. Gray & Black. This seat is in great shape. $425 + shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

what inseam was it built for?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I do not know the inseam size it was built for. I am not the original owner. I am 5'6 with a 29" inseamand it seems to fit fine. I do not know how to measure it to give that information.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Evidently I have priced this seat too high. Let's get it sold. Let's try $350 plus shipping. It is boxed waiting for the address. Lot of folks looking at it......don't let it get away.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

. Pm sented

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

I am interested what is the handle in the pix for on left side and would you do 350.00 toal shipped to tuscumbia al 35674

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Also have you been able to determine what inseam this seat is for or are their any numbers on seat to call corbin to find out I am 6' and will be replacing my seat soon

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

The handle on the side is for changing the drivers backrest height. Can't do $350 to your door. Shipping is $50-60 because it is an oversize package. There are no numbers that I can find to determine size.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

:claps:money on the way

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.