Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Anyone have a drivers backrest they would like to sell?

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Anyone?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

PM sent

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I've located one - thanks

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
imported post

Tybme,
Good luck in getting it to line up. Mine did not adjust far enough back even tho it was pushed to the max into the holders. I read others had the same problem. I fixed it by cutting a slot in the back by the bend and bent the frame further back about three inches. I then welded the frame again and it was good to go. Good Luck.....the Rynoette says hi!:waving:

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

trainer tim good to see you and lucy are out and about when ya coming down

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
imported post

Good to see you are still out there too. Would love to ride with the Rynos again. Keep me posted on what you guys are doing and maybe something could be arranged. :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Tim, we are planning a trip to Mt. Rushmore/Badlands June 28 - July 4.............think about it! We'd love to have you!!! Again!!!:action:

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

don't worry we have better gps units now that are roll-pruff:shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

hey Tim when are you and your bride going to ride this way:action::action:

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
imported post

Would love to set a date up. Summer is filling up fast, Patriot Riders, American Legion Riders, graduationsand work .....but would love to throw something on the calendar. Flyone said he is going to South Dakota over the fourth. Can't make that, I have family visiting from MN. Would love to plan out a 3 dayer somewheres tho. It has gotten to the point if it doesn't get put on the calendar it doesn't happen. Lets try to plan something and let the Ryno's loose again:cooldevil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.