Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Several of the guys in the local chapter c who have upgraded to the 1800's say they miss their ole 1500's and suggest upgrading the exhaust system with either the extractor or torgue master. Does anyone have any experience with either?

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
imported post

Bump. I am also interested.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

bump

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Well, i have heard the torq master hollywood pipes and they sound good, but a little loud for me. However, i picked up a set of Jardines and installed them yesterday and i like them. They have a nice sound. Rode with Dad today and he said the only time he could hear them was when i passed him,but once i was in front they couldn't be heard. You sure can hear them when you gouge on it clutched, or when you take off and run through the gears though. I did make some mods though. Below, the illustration on the left was factory and i modified it to look like the one on the right. Just drilled out the center with a step drill .Just perfect for me!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

A LOCAL SALVAGE HAS BOTH THE X TRACTER AND A TORQ MASTER X PIPES, SAYS NOT MUCH MORE SOUND BUT THE POWER THE ADD WILL RIVEL AN 1800. NO MUFFLERS, JUST X PIPES.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.