Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

Wow! You got a heck of a deal! I thought my deal for the 84 GL1200I with 42000 miles on it for 1500 bucks was about the best deal I've seen, but this one is at least as good.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

holly609 wrote:
Wow! You got a heck of a deal! I thought my deal for the 84 GL1200I with 42000 miles on it for 1500 bucks was about the best deal I've seen, but this one is at least as good.
i haven't bought it. just found it and posted here. it is for sale. there's no phone # so a little suspicious.

i have emailed them but nothing so far

mark z.:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

zimmerleemark wrote:
holly609 wrote:
i haven't bought it. just found it and posted here. it is for sale. there's no phone # so a little suspicious.

i have emailed them but nothing so far

It has been flagged for removal :shock:

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

Yeah, I see it was flagged which makes me feel better about my deal - 85 GL1200 LTD for $1,500.00.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

activitytom43 wrote:
Yeah, I see it was flagged which makes me feel better about my deal - 85 GL1200 LTD for $1,500.00.
got my 1200 85 for 900.00:cheeky1:

downside, putting a new stator in it:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

mine was a fuel pump :action: :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

activitytom43 wrote:
mine was a fuel pump :action: :cheeky1:
mine was everything between the front and rear tires :shock::cheeky1::shock:

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

okay okay....now that was FUNNY!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

Mine needed a starter. But I've discovered more stuff to tinker with since then. Timing belts and tensioners, brake pads, an electrical issue or two, and I still need to get a speedo drive unit and replace the front pads to get ready for my first spring on a goldwing. Overall, it was a good deal. I'll be able to sell it for what I have into it, I bet. At any rate, I'll at least have a goldwing and some great hwy to ride it on, and that's what really matters, right? Been dreaming about it for quite a few years.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

holly609 wrote:
Mine needed a starter. But I've discovered more stuff to tinker with since then. Timing belts and tensioners, brake pads, an electrical issue or two, and I still need to get a speedo drive unit and replace the front pads to get ready for my first spring on a goldwing. Overall, it was a good deal. I'll be able to sell it for what I have into it, I bet. At any rate, I'll at least have a goldwing and some great hwy to ride it on, and that's what really matters, right? Been dreaming about it for quite a few years.
yes, you wn't have any problem selling it if you choose too.

the only way i'll sell min is to upgrade back to a 1500. had a 98 model but life forced me to get rid of it, and i really miss that one. hope to find anothr one that i can afford soon.

happy riding,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.