Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

seeing if anyone may be interested in this thing. it came with bike, but most likely will come off. hoping i may be able to recoop some money that i paid for bike.

p.o. ate the wheels, but i did send jim at http://www.safetyfeatures.comphotos of what i have so he can tell me what is needed. have everything but wheels and the 2 arms i believe. have the booklet on it also.looked like all works on it.

if anyone may be interested just pm me. will save you a truck load of money if you do have interest.

thank you,

mark:waving:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

it may be sold, but not a done deal yet. this unit sells for 5500.00. i've got an offer of 1000.00, but the wheels you'd need, 2arms and 2 clamps, they want 1000.00 for. i dont have a 1000.00, thats why i'm getting rid of it.

you want photos, look at the video, goldwing, and picture above says it all.

guess they lost interest:cheeky1:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Good luck with your sale. Hope all works out for you. I concidered those for about 3 seconds before I got the Voyager kit. About the same cost and it look like a Trike not a bike with training wheels (IMHO).

Attachments

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Here is another angle. The lights on the frame cover have already been scrapped and I am lookng for some sort of thro body exhaust ports. Eg. early Mustang or Corvette or Porche:D:action::action::action::action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

if i were to have anything with 3 wheels it would be this. i just dont want or need 3 wheels of any kind.......YET.......:cheeky1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

got 3 hundred offer......looking for 4, got 3 looking for 4:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
Here is another angle. The lights on the frame cover have already been scrapped and I am lookng for some sort of thro body exhaust ports. Eg. early Mustang or Corvette or Porche:D:action::action::action::action:
i sure like that setup u have , that is a 1200 right , what did u do for reverse , nice looking trike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.