Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Still have them if anyone wants them otherwise going on e-bay. They are getting 95 usd for the chrome garnish alone on e-bay.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum bushkill
Send him a PM. He may or may not have clicked watch topic to get notified.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

It was originaly posted the middle of January. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

I seen that back then, didn't have a 1500 then, but the price wasn't bad, yes they are expensive for sure..Just wish folks would let us know when they have sold something so we can add "SOLD" to that thread....:?..

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

WOW I didn't know they were out there yet. They sold I'm sorry. I'll have to learn how to delete sold items.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I do still have a lower and upper chrome light bar assy. This actually mounts below the bags and is a chrome bar with rectangular leds mounted in it. PM me if you would like pics.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Yo Jaxn, I would like Pics of the lower Light Bar.

I Have one I took off of this other 1500 I picked up and have never seen another one.

Thanks

Mohawk

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Not a problem Jaxen, I'll add the "SOLD" on this post....But after seeing prices lately, had I had my 1500 back then those would have been mine mine all mine!!!!!!:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Not a problem Jaxn, I'll add the "SOLD" on this post....But after seeing prices lately, had I had my 1500 back then those would have been mine mine all mine!!!!!!:ROFL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.