Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a slightly used Firecreek Tankbag, $175 new, in good shape, designed specifically for the 1500, that I can no longer use. Want to trade for a magnetic tank bag (which I could use) of good quality...... would also sell outright for a reasonable offer.......... Can send pictures if interested, PM old Cousin Jack........

(http://www.firecreekacc.com/1500_tank_bag.html)

Sold! Sold! Sold!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

That is one very nice tank bag CJ ;)

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

Good Morning Cousin Jack , With the current exchange rate between the R and $ i should not even ask , but we have a club meeting tonight and some members might be interested. What is the lowest that you will accept ?

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

SA Wingrider wrote:
Good Morning Cousin Jack , With the current exchange rate between the R and $ i should not even ask , but we have a club meeting tonight and some members might be interested. What is the lowest that you will accept ?
I'm sorry, SA Wingrider, but Winger 77 is exercising first option..... Thank you for the interest!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

Hello,

I have been considering this tank bag for purchase. What is your opinion of it? Did the bag attach well? Can you use the presets on the radio when the bag is on?

Why are you going to a Magnetic bag?

Thank you for your time.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,650 Posts
imported post

BigWa,

Cuz & Red totalled out their 1500 last year talking to a deer :(

Now he rides a ST1300 and it won't fit his bike.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

BigWa wrote:
Hello,

I have been considering this tank bag for purchase. What is your opinion of it? Did the bag attach well? Can you use the presets on the radio when the bag is on?
Besides being the only tank bag designed for the GL1500 that I could find, I think it's an excellent bag and well worth the reduced price of $135! :grinner:

Hers is a good write up about it, along with a bunch of photos - http://www.hrot.org/martino/goldwing/tankbag/index.htm

Dusty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.