Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

still trying to survive from wreck in 09. so trying to sell some parts. if you need something, just pm me let me know what.

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/2493919496.html

i'm trying to come up with money to buy a final drive for a 1997 valkyrie. the goldwing won't fit.

thank you,

mark:waving:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

need to recheck your link I get the follwoing message

There appears to be a problem with this posting (2493919496) or the URL you're using to access it.

If you initially posted more than 48 hours ago, your post may have timed out, in which case you will need to repost your ad.

If you are clicking on the link in the email to reach this page, try using the cut-and-paste plain text URL instead.

If that doesn't work, please try again in 15 minutes. If it still doesn't work, please forward the email to [email protected] for assistance

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Hi....... am looking for a couple of the little chrome clips that cover the screws holding on the saddelbags on the rear. they are on the back and the side corners of the saddlebags.

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Dancinbear wrote:
Hi....... am looking for a couple of the little chrome clips that cover the screws holding on the saddelbags on the rear. they are on the back and the side corners of the saddlebags.

thanks
cyclemax ohio sells them for 2.50 each

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.