Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Normally I dont sell on here for my work place but lot of the members have been asking me about the petcock repair kits for the 1500 as they seem to be almost impossible to findin the USA ,so I thought I would let you all know , I managed to get 30 repair kits for the 88-96 and 6 repair kits for the 97 -00 1500s ,

here are the links , the first link is for the 88-96

https://shinywing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=598&zenid=g40el6p210hs696uv84duhl0b6

and this link is for the 97 -00

https://shinywing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=179&zenid=g40el6p210hs696uv84duhl0b6

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Just for anybody who is wondering about the priceincluding shipping to the USA , I think it works out around $32 for everything, iethe kitand the shipping to most parts of the USA and Canada ..

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Nice going wexy! Can't imagine what you had to do to get your hands on those.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I have no knees left from crawling and my nose is now super brown :) :) :)

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I heard your knees weren't flat from praying. :action:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
imported post

WEXY, What form of payment do you accept?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

if you go to the site www.shinywing.com it will tell you , most credit cards and paypal .. Ciaran

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Thanks so much! I bought one for my 99 ! Now if i could just find a front U-Joint/yoke assy! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks JIm ,your one left the Emerald Isle this morning :)

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

I ordered one as well. Thanks for going through all the trouble to find them for us.
I, for one, have no problem when a vendor lets us know that a piece of unobtanium becomes available.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

no problem Mike , yours left here this morning as did karhollers. as I said in my first post ,I never mix work with the site here ,but these are exceptional circumstances , as the parts cannot be found in the USA too easily ,They are very difficult to find on this side of the world as well , So I took all the supplier had, to give you guys on www.goldwingfacts.com first preference ..

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

OK.. Thanks Wexy.. I have one ordered as well. Just had to go about it diferently..

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

I didn't realise the kit was different for the later 1500's. I just assumed they were all identical.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

No problem ,it has already been dispatched to you :)

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Thanks Wexy.....I just placed an order for one for my 97 wing......

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

just dispatched it :) .let me know if it fits ok , as 97 is borderline on the 96 and 97 and some were fitted with the older one ,cheers ,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

Wexy, I can't thank you enough for doing this for us. That stupid petcock is bound to fail. Mine is 12 years young, and I think it's a sin what mother Honda wants for a new unit! Much MANA to you !! I don't drink much, but here's a toast to you! :blackstuff:(Guiness, of course) jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

jimsjinx wrote:
Wexy, I can't thank you enough for doing this for us. That stupid petcock is bound to fail. Mine is 12 years young, and I think it's a sin what mother Honda wants for a new unit! Much MANA to you !! I don't drink much, but here's a toast to you! :blackstuff: (Guiness, of course) jimsjinx
Thanks Jim ,I dont drink at all ,so have a glass of milk for me :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.