Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have had to modify my rear fender the wheel well that is in order to ride two up on the1200 I would like to post pictures of the changes I've made when I 'am sure everything is right will know in a coupledays when everything is back together.How do I post pictures tothe forum? Thanks TJ859. Ride With Pride!

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

The instructions for posting pics are in the FAQ section. One picture per post at a maximum 100kbs and no wider than 600 pixles so it fits in the browser window. The upload attachment box is just below the text editor.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

A lot of GL1200 owners will be glad to see how this is done TJ859, well done. :waving:

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Very interested indeed. Please supply some specs on the resulting gearing also. (ie) Did your cruise rpm change much, accelleration,m.p.g. ride height, you get the idea. Thank-you in advance.... "Shooter"

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

TJ if you have several pics you can only post them one picture with each post, so you will hev to put up several posts with one pic in each. If you send them to wingnut he will probably be able to put them together for you.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

BenMC wrote:
TJ if you have several pics you can only post them one picture with each post, so you will hev to put up several posts with one pic in each. If you send them to wingnut he will probably be able to put them together for you.

Good idea, I'd like to see how this was done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.