Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 GL 1500 RH (as sat on bike) alloy cast cover that bolts to the head behind the cam wheel needed for trike project. PO, bless him, didnt bother to refit any front belt covers after accident.

ALSO the cover that goes in the middle of the outer plastic belt cover, think it has an emblem on it.

Any reasonable price paid plus extra beer tokens as its international postage!

Thanks for looking
Bryan

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant do pics for some reason and my phone wont link and paste but if you go to 1989 UK 1500 goldwing( after the Valkerie for some reason) at cmsnl and look at the timing belt/covers page they are item 8 and item 6.
I will try and do pics on laptop when home thanks

The link below will take you to the CMSNL page and the main part I need is item 8 but also item 6 if possible.

Thanks again for looking

https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-gl1500-goldwing-1989-k-englandmkh_model3305/partslist/E__0100.html#.XT3CYcKWzmI

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks for helping Dennis. But sry i dont have any of those, Bryanlj you can get the full parts manual from goldwingdocs if you havent got it, much simpler that a website.
Have you tried a breakers or facebook?
Good luck

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The parts are not available as they are shaded out, tried all the normal places but nobody in UK seems to have one, a couple on ebay US but sellers want a fortune for postage and then UK customs get involved and the price goes even higher.
Will keep trying
Thanks for looking
Bryan

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aleays willing to accept help, customs only kicks in over a specified value and of course postage would be covered.

·
Premium Member
12,685 Posts
Ok so the aluminum back plate to the right hand cam belt cover and the plastic three bolt cover for the center of the cam belt shroud. That is the two parts you need ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is at the moment, but please do not lay any cash out till i agree with the man financing this as he is looking as well.

Thanks again for your help
Bryan.

I work permanent nights driving trucks now so answers can be haphazzard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts