Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if their is any way to move the seat on a 1996 goldwing? I know it's not adjustable like my old 1100. I am looking for after market or do I have to change seats? I need more leg room. THANK YOU for your time JIM

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
The seat is not adjustable like your 1100, you would either have to re shape the foam in your current seat to give you more leg room, possibly add either highway pegs or floorboards to help this also, or get another aftermarket seat made just for you...I have stock seat with 34" inseam and size 13 boots and use hiway boards on engine guards and floorboards with heel toe shifter and works great for me...if you could tell us how tall you are someone like you may be a member on here and could help you also...

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
If you can afford it get an aftermarket seat built for your size.Just about any aftermarket is far,far better than stock and is the best money you can spend on your bike if you plan on keeping it very long.Your butt will thank you everytime you ride for longer than an hour.IMHO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.