Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I will be doing my timing belts this winter on my 97' Aspy. so I want to start collecting parts. I figure it's a good idea to replace the Tensioner Pulleys while I'm in there ( even if they are good) I don't like doing things twice.

I was looking at Honda-Direct but they didn't seem to have them. Or am I not looking in the right place? Anyone know where to get them? I want OEM only.

Happy Thanksgiving to all:grinner:

Edit-------- BIG OOPS,,,,,,,,,,, posted in the wrong place and don't know how to move it.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Mike:cool:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,666 Posts
imported post

I haven't done that part personally, but I was under the impression that the bearings could be replaced separately?

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
I haven't done that part personally, but I was under the impression that the bearings could be replaced separately?
Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,, that could save some $$. Would be nice to know for sure as I haven't ordered them yet.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,666 Posts
imported post

PM Rudy, I think it was he who mentioned this sometime last year?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,666 Posts
imported post

Ray, I think your answer is more correct. But my memory has been known to get side tracked occasionally :)

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Ray, I think your answer is more correct. But my memory has been known to get side tracked occasionally :)
John with the wealth of knowledge on here by all you folks people can look almost anywhere on site and find a good solution by many folks on here. Just goes to show what a great and well oiled machine Steve has here:cool:

Ride Safe when you can,

Ray

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Honda Direct Line has them. Look on the fiche under Front Cover. Part 16, part # 14510-MG9-008 at $64.94 each.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
imported post

i think you will find the Tensioners are all the same whether it's a thou 11 or a 1500 apart from the prices the thou's the cheapest and the same? Dusty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.